Michael Bradley is best known to anime fans as one of the composer/songwriters of the groundbreaking 80's animated television series, Robotech...as well as the singing voice of the character Lancer/Yellow Dancer. Although mainly known in the music industry as a gold and platinum record award-winning songwriter, he has also gained acclaim as a singer, record producer, composer, guitarist and keyboard player.
Michael was formerly a lead singer of the nationally famous rock & roll band, Paul Revere and the Raiders and he was also guitarist for Las Vegas headliner, Lola Falana.
Over the years, Michael has appeared onstage as opening act or co-headliner with such well known artists as Joe Cocker, Boz Scaggs, Wild Cherry, The Beach Boys, The Association, Wolfman Jack, Gary Lewis and the Playboys, Spencer Davis Group, Mitch Ryder and the Detroit Wheels, Average White Band, Jan and Dean, The Dixie Dreggs and many others.
Michael's music has been featured on many network and syndicated television series including Fame, Robotech, Northern Exposure, MTV's Parental Control, Good Morning America, P.M. Magazine, Eye On Hollywood, and Friday Night Videos
Due to his popularity from his work with the Robotech television series, Michael has performed as a solo act at anime conventions in many cities in the US and South America.
Michael currently resides in Los Angeles, California, operating MBM. He continues to write and produce for various artists, as well as perform on stage in his live solo acoustic shows and with his current band Ghost in the Machine.
Lonely Soldier Boy II ~ An Acoustic Album (2008) - |
This is the follow up album to the original Lonely Soldier Boy CD. Classic Robotech tracks are performed in a minimalist, acoustic production. (MBM)
Lonely Soldier Boy (2007)
Robotech The Movie: Underground - |
Performed, co-wrote and co-produced the original soundtrack featuring Three Dog Night (Carrere Records)
The Heart of Us All -
Work of Art -
I Will Wait for You -
- Lead vocals and background vocals plus voice-over for Coors Light Beer and Matchbox Toys national ads
- Wrote ad-copy for dozens of commercials for the Tampa/St. Petersburg market
- Voice-over work in Los Angeles, Miami and Tampa/St. Petersburg
- Current guitarist and lead vocalist for Ghost in the Machine (Tribute band for The Police and Sting)
- Wrote songs and additional material for original plays for children's theater in and around the San Fernando Valley
- Performed around the world in various groups including Paul Revere and the Raiders, Sam Moore (Sam and Dave) and The Lola Falana Orchestra
- Opening act or shared the bill with well known artists, including Joe Cocker, Boz Scaggs, Average White Band, Jan and Dean, The Beach Boys, The Dixie Dreggs.
- Has worked in the recording studio with Brian Wilson, Nicolette Larson, Brenda Russell, Three Dog Night, Mark Lindsay, and others.
- Performed as a special guest at several Anime conventions nationwide
- Attracted thousands of Latin American fans at FanExpo in Santiago, Chile in 2005.
- Returned to South America in 2010 for a 3-country tour to Chile, Argentina, and Paraguay.
ghost in the machine, rk project, Paul Revere and the Raiders, Robotech, Yellow Dancer, Lance, Michael Bradley biography